Saturday, June 25, 2016

Model to Supermodel


  I'm sure there have been plenty of questions in this subject in modeling schools or a speech like event over the years. I was talking to a friend of mine and it got us deep thinking. What truly separates a model to supermodel and what really makes a supermodel. Both great questions with plenty of common opinions. I wanted to write about this because this is what my blog is for, writing my thoughts and experiences.

  I speak for models who have been models for a minimum of 3 years or more. So, a person would wonder how does a model reach that very special "supermodel" title. In my opinion a supermodel isn't someone who has done a thousands things. To me a supermodel is someone who is a survivor, a warrior and a fighter. A person whose been through the mud and then some. A model who never gives up or gives in no matter what she is told. That to me is a supermodel. A true person with a real heart of gold. Those who don't follow the rules, are bold, different, unique, daring and shows their passion in everything she does. Extremely few fall into this category because if it was easy then everyone would do it. That's how legends are made.

Style Card
-------------------------
Astralia - the perfect gift headpiece! (Subscriber Gift)