Sunday, June 12, 2016

Miss Virtual Diva 2016 - 1st Challenge


I walked my first runway for Miss Virtual Diva 2016 contest. It was exciting and just felt good to be back on the runway. For the first theme we had to style Ex-Machina which is cyborg for those who don't know. At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull off something nice while keeping to the theme. It took me a day for it sink in and give it some thought as I wrote some ideas down.

After shopping around and checking my inventory for items I already have I started to slowly put my styling together first then shopped for cyborg pieces such as my arms, legs and eyes. The designers for this genre did fantastic job and I enjoy searching for things out of my comfort zone. It helps me discovers brands I never knew of.

Description
-----------------------
Rose woke up in a strange lab not knowing where she was and what had happened. She broke the chains that binded her and walked towards a mirror. Rose was human no more but a half cyborg. Not knowing what to do, she picked up a red leather dress designed by Ghee and jewelry set by Virtual Diva. She styled herself up so no one would notice as she escaped the lab and never looked back.


Style Card
--------------------------------------------
[NeurolaB Inc.] Cyber Eyes
Ghee Coral Latex Garter Mini Dress
:: Wretch :: Neomi Hairs
{MUA} - Lipstick - Nuclear - Black
::VD:: Mode Jewelry Set Onyx
[Prometheus Creations] Cybernetic Legs