Friday, November 6, 2015

The Fantasy Angels Company [Casting]


This is the style I created for my first casting for The Fantasy Angels Company. I have been a fan of Victoria Secret for very long time in real life. When this agency was created I was excited but never had the courage to cast. Many have been or had moments during their career where they don't feel good enough to audition or cast for something so prestigious. I have felt this way for long time and I feel some of the amazing things that have happened to me this year helped me have a lot more courage to take on things that mean a great deal to me. Of course I am nervous but that's normal. November 7th is the last day to send in the application and nobody will know who will be in the top 40 until the PINK PARTY that will be held by the agency next Saturday. I do have confidence that I just might make it and if I do I plan to take things one step at a time and hope to get to top 20 for semi-finals then top 10 for a chance to become an official angel. Good luck to all the ladies casting!
Photographer ~ Pam Astonia