Sunday, November 15, 2015

One Step Closer


I am still in disbelieve that I actually made it to top 40. Every model hopes to of course but when your name is called out it's just pure bliss. I gave myself the night to gather my thoughts before I officially did my blog post. I am forever grateful and humbled to be able to have the chance to be one step closer to my dream of becoming an Fantasy Angel. A real life dream coming true in Second Life is just beyond words for me. I was just so happy I was in shock mode whole time.

I honestly had no idea though that I made because I was competing in another competition that ended up with same time but luckily right when it ended my IM's started flooding from friends congratulating. I was confused since I had lost the competition I was in so I asked for what? lol o.O They all were shouting Rose you made it to top 10 (they were releasing names by groups of 10 and I was part of the first group).  I am so exciting to take on this adventure and see where it leads me. There is still much work to be done and I plan on doing my very best like I've never done before.

 Style Card  
 
CHERRY HUNT PRIZES 2015
:: PM :: Gretel Jacket Faux Fur (Magenta)
:: PM :: Dresha Pants in Solid (White)
Lazuri Euridice Set