Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Being Good and Bad has a Price


It's very hard trying to be a good person throughout ones life. It is especially for a person whose truly been through their own version of hell. When a person finally reaches their breaking point, people act all surprised. You see the last year for me have been nothing but one bad built up to another. I always shake the feeling not to long after but this time I feel it's my breaking point. I don't want to shake the feeling anymore. It's better to feel it deep inside my heart to remind myself.

I was always the different one, the odd black sheep. My way of dealing with it was getting away to the outdoors and it always made me feel alive again. It was good when I was younger but now grown older it feels different.

When I decided to join Second Life it felt like my own fresh start. It was good and exciting in the beginning getting to learn everything and all the possibilities. However now I feel seven years later like it has consumed a part of me. Being taken for granted, lied to, cheated on, back-stabbed, used, humiliated, harassed, disgusting attitudes and any other bad shit has basically happened to me. No matter what it seems being good or even bad both have a price. Time for me to close this chapter and move on for good.