Monday, July 25, 2016

The Deadly Assassin ~ Deadshot

 
My next character portrayal is Deadshot. Now Deadshot is a male but obviously I am no guy so of course I styled a female version. I chose not to style all the way because the tattoo art is very nice detail and I wanted to show it off with my duel BlackMaster - Guns K - 951 (lovely detail on the handguns). Reason why I wanted to portray Deadshot is because we have one big thing in common, that is we never miss a shot, it's my perfectionist side of me and his one of the most amazing assassins, period.

Background Story

He has been a major figure in the Suicide Squad in its latest two incarnations, where his skills as a marksman and his disregard for human life serve to advance the group's objectives. Probably his most defining trait is a desire to die in a spectacular fashion, this being his primary motivation for joining the Squad. He feels he has no reason to continue living, and, while he does not want to commit suicide, he simply does not care if he dies. Various reasons have been cited for this, but the most common thread in them is his parents' peculiar hatred for one another.