Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Miss Virtual Diva 2016 - Official Presentation


Simply WOW! I almost didn't recognize myself and accidently skipped when I was looking through the special album made by Angels Kristan - Owner of Virtual Diva on Facebook. The photograph session was a lot of fun. I also got to meet Angels and illargi. It was a great start for me in the morning. I haven't been this excited and happy in a long time. I do not enter and do everything. I am very selective so you can see when I'm in it I'm very serious about it while having fun to.

Today is the last day for the photo challenge to and I can't wait to see what is next for us candidates. I'm already proud to have entered this competition no matter what the outcome may be.

Miss Virtual Diva 2016 - Official Presentation
Photographer illargi Dover