Saturday, October 3, 2015

This is Halloween...

  I just love Halloween. It's the perfect time to dress up in costumes. People usually go with famous costumes as their choice. I however like to spice things up and prefer styling dark creatures. Why? Because being the villain is just more fun even in the end the villains die.

  My Halloween tradition is watching the Disneyland commercial. I just love it and it makes me laugh. I also enjoy watching the classic Halloween theme movies such as Hocus Pocus, Nightmare Before Christmas and Halloweentown to name a few.

  In this post I choose to wear a new release by Kelini Haute Couture designed by Eva Kelini for those who do not know. If you haven't visited the mainstore, well you have to because she is amazing designer. I kept my styling simple this year compared to what I have done in the past. I still love it though and the hair adds perfect touch for a bad but elegant witch. Happy Halloween readers!!

 Styling Card  
. K E L I N I .  Elegant Witch *Black & Glitter*